Monday, May 16, 2011

Opticare

Lutein is concentrated in the retinas of your eye and is necessary for good vision. Lutein is a yellow or orange pigment found in some fruits and vegetables. A diet rich in lutein may lower your risk of developing cataracts and macular degeneration.

Age-related macular degeneration (AMD) is a leading cause of vision loss in Americans 60 years and older. It is a disease that destroys your sharp central vision. You need central vision to see objects clearly and to do tasks such as reading and driving.

Lutein may also help prevent or slow down atherosclerosis, the thickening of arteries, which is a major risk for cardiovascular disease.

Where To Find Lutein:
Carrots, squash and other orange and yellow fruits and vegetables are sources of lutein. Lutein is also available as a dietary supplement. The Age Related Eye Disease (ARED) study found that high doses of lutein combined with other antioxidants helps to slow down the progression of macular degeneration.


Vitamin C in cataract development, as we age, the large concentration of ascorbic acid in the optic lens begins to decline. At the same time, the risk of developing a cataract increases, in part from oxidative damage to the lens protein. As an antioxidant, vitamin C can defend the lens by hindering the destructive process of lipid photoperoxidation, which clouds the vision. In one national study of nutrition and disease, a reduced risk of age-related macular degeneration was related to the frequency of consumption of fruits and vegetables rich in vitamin A and C.

Zeaxanthin protects the eyes from UV damage and prevents free radical damage to the retina and the lens of the eyes that is associated with diabetic retinopathy, cataract and glaucoma. 

Bilberry Extract source of anthocyanoside a powerful antioxidant for eyes and night vision and enhances microcirculation in the body. Long term use of bilberry extract helps improve nearsightedness and visual acuity. It assists the retina (the light-sensitive part of the eyes) in adjusting quickly to both darkness and light. 

Beta Carotene the red orange pigment in plants and fruits. Beta carotene is converted in the body into vitamin A which is necessary for healthy eyes and skin. 

The benefits of taking Opticare: 
  1. Improvement of eyesight
  2. Strengthening of eye muscles
  3. Better and sharper vision
  4. Read without glasses after some time
  5. Can reduce the need for wearing spectacles
A dietary supplement for:
  1. Those who wear eyeglasses or contact lenses
  2. Those who have blurry eyesight
  3. Those who need or had cataract surgical treatment
  4. Those who have poor vision when driving
  5. Those who have partial lost of eyesight
  6. Those who are always in front of the computer screen


    Testimonials from people using OPTICARE

    PRABHA (Above 50 years old)
    I have been using the product for a week. One of my eyes, which were close to being blind. My doctor has advised me to go for surgery, immediately… If not I may lose my eyesight permanently. After taking OPTICARE this eye is beginning to show vision. I can see objects with this eye already, although it is only one week since I started using the product. Also, for the past month, I am not able to read any written documents to a certain degree. This is amazing. I am confident, soon I can read fully well in any document. I can also see objects or person more clearly and sharper with my other eye. I am so grateful to OPTICARE.

    LETCHEMY (Above 50 years old)
    I am using OPTICARE FOOD SUPPLEMENT for less than a week. I normally wear eyeglasses all the time. I am still using eyeglasses, but everything seems to be BRIGHTER and SHARPER. The TV screen colors are much more beautiful. I tried to use my eyes without eyeglasses. Now I can see objects without eyeglasses, whereas, before I cannot see anything clearly unless I wear my eyeglasses. I am confident that soon I can see clearly without eyeglasses. Now I can do my cooking without eyeglasses, whereas before it was impossible to do so. Thank you OPTICARE.

    VINCENT (Above 60 years old)
    I wear reading glasses. I am using OPTICARE FOOD SUPPLEMENT for less than a week. Now I can read SMS from my phone without glasses. I can read newspapers (about 50% clarity) without glasses. Before I can only read the HEADLINES. I needed glasses to read the subject of the news. I can see people faces clearly without glasses. TV color is much sharper and brighter.

    1 comment:

    1. Thanks for sharing this wonderful and very important post. It is really very nice one. Great work.

      ReplyDelete